| Home | Subscriptions| Issues | Contributing | About us | Disclaimer & Terms
| Boatbuilders Bookshop| Nearest UK Stockists
In W111, our May/June 2015 issue - in leading UK newsagents from 23 April – you will find….
• BATTLE OF THE LUGGERS – The massive French bisquine la Cancalaise arrives in Cornwall to race against the local luggers. click to see
• RYAN KEARLEY, TRADITIONAL BOATBUILDER - It’s still possible to make a living building boats the time-honoured way. click to see
•BUILD YOUR OWN PRAM DINGHY: Paul Gartside offers full plans with offsets for two sizes of traditionally-built tenders. click to see
•TOM’S VIKING BOAT: Superyacht builder Tom White makes more progress on his small-scale Viking longship. click to see
• WHAT’S THE POINT OF TWO MASTS? : More spars, more stays, more string… mean more expense, so why add an extra stick? click to see
•GRAND DESIGNS: Usually it takes less time to design the boat than to think of a name for it. Not in the case of Phil Swift’s Florin. click to see
• PLUS - BEALE PARK BOAT & OUTDOOR SHOW PREVIEW; Iain Oughtred’s revised Caledonia Yawl; Jamie Clay’s Guillemot; Simon Holman’s bucket.
STOP PRESS: CCC & ABBA DEADLINES ARE BOTH 4 MAY
• CORDLESS CANOEISTS: 2015 RULES PDF Download
• AMATEUR BOATBUILDERS: 2015 RULES PDF Download
• Cordless Canoes: The Director’s Cut. click to see
BEALE PARK BOAT SHOW IS ON,
See our preview in the new issue