| Home | Subscriptions| Issues | Contributing | About us | Disclaimer & Terms
| Boatbuilders Bookshop| Nearest UK Stockists
In W110, our March/April 2015 issue - in leading UK newsagents from 26 February – you will find….
• FALMOUTH FOR OYSTERS – Oysters still dredged for traditionally under sail by gaff-rigged Falmouth Working Boats. Nigel Sharp reports. click to see
• PORTSOY - The Scottish Traditional Boat Festival continues to grow, thanks, not least, to the St Ayles Skiffs, writes Kathy Mansfield. click to see
• BUILD YOUR OWN OUTBOARD RUNABOUT: Paul Gartside has plans for an affordable launch for the family and the fisherman. click to see
• DRAGONFLY: Erik Benson describes his 7-year restoration of one of the Royal Navy’s smallest craft: a Fast Motor Dinghy. click to see
• BUILDING A CUDDY DINGHY:Amateur designer Colin Cumming’s latest dayboat offers some camping comforts. click to see
• GRAND DESIGNS: Something different – the Wolstenholme Wheelyboat and Eric Henseval’s stitch & tape ocean voyager. click to see
•PLUS… Post-war plywood innovation in the Netherlands; creek cruising in Essex; more dressage for boats; and the editor corrects a deliberate mistake.
• CORDLESS CANOEISTS START HERE: 2015 RULES PDF Download
• AMATEUR BOATBUILDERS START HERE 2015 RULES PDF Download
•IF YOU MISSED IT … Cordless Canoes: The Director’s Cut. click to see
BEALE PARK BOAT SHOW IS ON,